Why switch to Wharfe Valley rapeseed oil?
In a nutshell, it tastes delicious with its distinctive ‘nutty’ flavour and it is a healthier oil!
- Boasts the lowest saturated fat content of any oil – less than half that of Olive Oil
- It’s a great source of Omega 3,6,9 with10 times more Omega 3 than Olive Oil
- It is a good source of antioxidant Vitamin E
- High in monounsaturated fats
- Contains no artificial preservatives and is trans-fat and GM free
- It is suitable for a variety of diets – vegetarian, gluten-free, Kosher and Halal
- It is safe to cook at high temperatures with a smoke point of 230c, much higher than olive oil, meaning it doesn’t burn your food and create harmful cancer causing carcinogens
Did you know that cold pressed, extra virgin rapeseed oil can be used like every other cooking oil? (sunflower, olive and vegetable oils)
A versatile oil
- Frying and deep fat frying
- Sauces e.g Mayonnaise and Salad Dressing
Given the obvious health and dietary benefits of this natural product and its versatility of uses, why not switch today to Wharfe Valley Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil ?